Thursday, February 21, 2013

a typical day

So I'm just chilling out with Brown Eyes at my house and my phone rings. It's Blaine, I don't want to answer,  I am in the middle of a conversation, so I just silence the ringer. Fifteen minutes later, phone rings, it's him again, I silence it again. Fifteen minutes later, this happens yet again. Now I am getting annoyed. No voice mail. No text message. So what's the deal? Then I finally get this text, "You have me worried.. is everything okay? I mean is it me or are u no longer into me please say. I mean otherwise are you ok?" (Okay, great this guy is really freaking out and likes me way more than I like him, woohoo!) I wait a few minutes and I write back, "Yes, I'm okay. Phone was charging. Hanging out with my friend Brown Eyes." (it was charging) He writes back, "ok, happy you are good."
Then an hour and a half later I get a text from him that says, "Your girlfriend... :(" I wrote, "My girlfriend?" He says"idk, maybe, u are pretty and I kinda miss being with u" I said, "So that equals her being my girlfriend?" ...I don't like jealousy, I don't like drama. huge turnoffs. He is sealing his own fate.

Angel has been texting me every night. Still being very sweet. He told me that the other night when he was listening to Les Mis that it made him think of me. The next night I told him that the song Evanescense- Good Enough made me think of him. He wrote back to me and told me that, "You're sweet. But you should learn to say no to me. It's not an issue of you being good enough for me, you are much better than me. I'm not a good person... you know that." I said, " 1. I think of that song because you used to play it for me. 2. I have no problem saying no to you. 3. You are a good person honey, please don't say that."

No comments:

Post a Comment