Saturday, February 16, 2013

Scrotum Lord

Scrotum Lord, nope I didn't give him that nickname. Someone else did, but we are going to go with it. Who am I to argue with the obvious truth. So I met this one through mutual friends. We have the same birthday, we have A LOT of mutual friends. We went to high school in the same general area, around the same time. So one day I received a message from him on Facebook. It was innocent enough at first. Then he started flirting with me. Not long after I found out that he had an 'on again/off again relationship with a woman, but from what everyone said he was very, very hung up on her. I don't mess around with things like that it just seems like a recipe for disaster.
About a month passed and I heard from him again. We messaged back and forth and he really wanted to get together. I asked him about this woman. He said that it was an 'open relationship' and that they had no commitment to each other what so ever. Now I was a part of a group that they were both in, and it was pretty apparent at this point that he was telling the truth.
Now let's go forward with the understanding that Scrotum Lord and I were getting together on a purely sexual encounter and nothing more. I really wanted nothing more from him. (C'mon everyone needs some once in awhile, right?) I'm an adult, having a purely sexual friendship while you are single can be very beneficial. Keeps you from wanting to rip everyone's head off, and it saves on batteries. LOL.
So we got together...... and I'm so glad he had a good time. Did I mention that I'm so glad he had a good time? Listen I don't lie to men, but I am always nice because there is no sense in killing their ego. No one needs that.
Then I became friends with his woman. We will call her Brown-eyes, because she has the most lovely light brown eyes. We made plans to get together and then she had something happen and she had to go away for awhile. When she came back Scrotum Lord decided to tell her that he didn't want to see her anymore. Well I told her to come spend time with me. Her heart was broken and I can't stand to see anyone hurt.
Long story - short, he had lied to her. It was horrible.
A few days later Scrotum Lord is on Facebook asking for boxes because he is moving. I tell him that I have boxes and I might be able to bring him some later next week. Maybe. (I'm just trying to be nice, he doesn't own a car) He says, "I'll look forward to it." I said, "you are going to look forward to me bringing you empty boxes? weirdo" he says, "and you.." I said, "why me? I'm just a pain in the ass bitch." He said, "yeah but your pussy tastes good and you liked my cock." I said, "what does that have to do with moving boxes." He said, " not a damn thing." I said, "oh okay. that's what I thought." Then he says, "and I would like to hook up again." I said, "we'll see. I'm dating someone."
Now that is not a lie. I am dating someone. Is it serious? No. Does Scrotum Lord need to know that? No.

Please note earlier in the conversation I also bitched him out for hurting Brown-eyes. He knew I wasn't happy and he still went on with what he said. Not a smart man.

No comments:

Post a Comment