Monday, February 18, 2013

Blaine

Days like today are difficult. I went on a first date. Blaine is so funny, he can make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts, and he is very handsome. All around good guy. Yes there are little things that don't fit 'my ideal' but they aren't complete deal breakers. So first date time after spending hours upon hours on the phone. And let me tell you, I hate talking on the phone. Hate it. It hurts my head, it makes me hoarse, the universe created text messaging, emailing, and IM-ing for a reason. Haha. But I actually really like talking to Blaine. So there is a big plus, right?!?
He invites me to his place, he is going to cook me dinner. Which I think is perfectly acceptable and quite sweet. I don't need to be taken out. Once in awhile is fine, but I like staying at home. Inevitably that kiss comes... and there isn't any chemistry. Damnit..... It's just his nerves. It's just his nerves.
We go back to talking and hanging out. He actually says, 'you make me really nervous.' I tell him, 'no need to be nervous at all.' We kiss more later still no chemistry. DAMNIT!
C'mon now, this guy is really sweet and nice. WHY?! Why can't we have chemistry?!

No comments:

Post a Comment