Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lewisburg

Lewisburg is special. He was a chance meeting but I was very drawn to him. I felt like we had a connection. Kindred spirits is what I like to call it. Perhaps we knew each other in a past life. He lives across the country, and we have been close friends for a quite awhile. We talk about everything and always have from day one. Like I said there is this odd connection. He told me at one point that he felt like he was 'in love' with me. I told him that as much as I loved hearing that, but with him being in another state, it did me no good.
So we continued our friendship. He had some rough patches and we got much closer.
I very much adore him and think that he is a wonderful man. Nevertheless, he is a man who does not live anywhere near me.  Supposedly he is wants to move and be here with me at some point. My theory is, show me, don't tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment