Sunday, March 3, 2013

Where do I even begin....

So a few days after the last time I wrote I heard from Blaine again and  his world had collapsed. His car broke down, he lost his job, etc. I was talking to him on the phone and I could hear in his voice how incredibly depressed and sad he was. Me, being the person I am didn't want him sitting alone by himself. So I told him I would come get him and he could come hang here and get his mind off of it. .....Hindsight... bad idea.I brought him home the next day. No biggie. Told him he needed to work on getting his stuff together, etc. Fast forward, to Monday night and I am tearing up my kitchen tile. He calls me asks what I am doing. I tell him, he says I shouldn't be doing it considering I have shingles and I'm so sick. Insists that I should come get him and he will help me do it all, that its no big deal, he doesn't mind helping me at all.  

(Now friends... I need the help. I've been very sick. VERY VERY SICK! So I say yes.) So he comes over. I feed him, provide him with cigarettes, and pop, and he helps me work. This is a good thing, very good thing. 
Next thing I know, as of last night this man is now telling me that he wants to move in with me. (OH btw, he has a 3 year and a 11 year old daughter.... and for those of you who don't know. I love kids.... But little kids are a bit too much for me for long time periods, because I don't have the energy anymore.) Because he can't make his March rent and he is going to be evicted. In fact, he wants to bring his daughter to my house Thursday (today) until Monday. And when he gets a job... it won't be a problem for me to watch her while he's at work, right??  (HUH?!?! WHAT?!?!?) And he is going to use my car to look for a job and get to the job until he gets his own. (Wait a minute? Don't I need my car??) Oh and then he tells me he loves me, not once but over and over and over again. And then tells me he wants to marry me.  (there is so much more I can't write all of this - my fingers would get tired... all of you would get bored.. lol)11 days. ELEVEN DAYS!!!! I know I am lovable, I have heard of love at first sight. Sometimes it happens... But you better make damn well sure that the other person is returning your feelings before you go off the deep end. He asks me if I love him. I tell him no, because I don't lie to people. He said 'do you think you might be falling in love with me?' I said 'no.' Then the waterworks came... I felt like I was dealing with a teenage girl and I wanted to kick him out of my house, but its the middle of the night and its winter and he has no car. So I had to wait until morning. 
So this morning I had to drive him home, and for some reason he thought everything was all better. I wasn't going to sit and go through it all again. Maybe that makes me a bad person but I don't need the stress in my life. Stress = seizures in my world. So I brought him to his house, and then I told him I was going to grab my cigarettes in the Jeep and I left. 178 text messages  and 42 missed phone calls 

He has threatened to kill himself, along with many other things. I went on one date, and then I was just trying to be a nice person because this guy who was really funny and I had a decent time with was having a really bad time and I knew he needed a friend. After telling him over and over again through text 'enough', 'stop messaging me', ' I'm going to call the cops this is harassment'. I finally had to call the cops. The cops then called him and said that if he contacted me anymore that it would be a misdemeanor because I would be able to press harassment charges on him and get a restraining order. 

Well I have still heard from him a few more times. I got an apology text, and then some BS text from him telling me that he missed me. As long as it doesn't get ridiculous I can ignore it, I don't want to deal with cops and I know he will give up and go away. BUT OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment